So after many months of Hannah wishing she could have her ears pierced so she could wear my earrings and many months of me asking Hannah if she wanted to go get it done and her saying "no way, it will hurt", i said "enough is enough, we are going". We get to the mall and guess who wants to get hers pierced FIRST! Yes, little Livi, and look who is freaking out even after she watched a 4 year old sit there and not even flinch.
before
after

before
after


3 comments:
Awww poor Hannah! She looks sad. I can't believe how much both of your girls have changed. They look so grown up.
Yeah, welcome to the blogging world! Now maybe we can keep tabs on each other better! Your girls are soooo grown up now!
Oh, they are so cute! I'm so glad you made a blog and e-mailed me! I can't believe how big the girls are. How are you liking Henderson?
Post a Comment