Sunday, June 15, 2008

I know, enough already!


smores anyone? This was our way of getting back at those terrible thorney tumbleweed. Setting a huge pile on fire.

Chris and Sid on their romantic, sunset water ski trip...

We had a great time on our trip and especially had such a great time with all of our great friends.
We ate , alot, laughed like drunken teenagers at our many late night parties and got to know each other maybe a little more than necessary but it was all in the name of "making those memories"that we talked about. We had such a great time and cant wait for next year. Adults only???

4 comments:

jacque said...

I was looking at your pics and recognized Sid. His dad was our Stake Patriarch when I was younger. Random. I think he would know my family, the Sargents. looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Kari said...

What great pictures! Looked like you had a great time. It's Lake Powell BEAUTIFUL!!

Carrie said...

I always knew Sid and Chris had a special relationship.

Amber and Co. said...

That looks like so much fun! I've never been on a houseboat, but Burke has and he says it's so much fun! I think y'all are brave to take all of those kids on it, I'd be worried mine would fall off and disappear. Burke tells me I'm silly and he wants to go. Maybe we'll have to join you guys next year! :)