Monday, June 23, 2008

Oh please...help yourself

After wasting away an hour of my life online, i came downstairs to find that Austin had decided to help himself to a nice cold glass of chocolate milk. He got himself a glass, the milk, the chocolate syrup and even a bendy straw.


making sure to get the proportions right

sip and......

enjoy!!!! aahhhh

After i came down and discovered this, Hannah asked me" your are not mad at him right?"
I said "No, i might have been if he spilled everywhere, why?"
" Well i just thought it was so cute, i didn't want you to be mad"

Precious

4 comments:

The Foulgers said...

Oh my gosh, I can't believe he is big enough to do stuff like that. Where does the time go?

Amber and Co. said...

Nice going Austin! I can't believe he didn't get it everywhere! What a cute boy!

Carrie said...

Man, I love this kid.

Kata said...

so cute! I love that he is a little monster!