We hop you all had a safe and fun Halloween. We did and i am just glad it is over. Now we can get on to the real holidays!! This year we had our ward trunk or treat on tuesday, both girls got to dress up for school and then we had Halloween night. I was so ready to get rid of the costumes by the time Halloween rolled around. We started our night off with a visit to the district for the ghostwalk and the haunted carnival. We then went around our neighborhood for some real trick or treating. It was so nice to see the crowds of people walking through our neighborhood. It was definately the place to be.
Hannah the rock star
Isn't This Fun? (Road Trip Part 7)
16 years ago

4 comments:
Seriously, Lindsey. I woke up in the middle of the night thinking Lindsey hasn't posted in like a month. Something must be wrong!!! Good thing you finally got around to it. You must have just been busy working on cute costumes for the kids. Looks like everyone had fun, but I'm with you - now that Halloween is over, we can really get down to business.
They look so cute! Austin's little face poking out of his costume is priceless!
They look adorable. I love seeing all of the kids in their costumes.
Great costumes! Sounds like you had a great Halloween - but I'm with you - let's get to Thanksgiving and Christmas :-)
Post a Comment