The polar express+ hot cocoa+ homemade marshmallows, give it a try.
You know I love a marshmallow. How did you make those? Mmmmm.
Homemade marshmallows?? You might as well have said that you "made" a banana - I didn't realize that was possible. I definitely don't want to know what's in them. Did you cry at Hannah's first piano recital? I'm sure I would have.
So where is the recipe? You can't just blog about all this yummy stuff and not post the recipe! So pass it along woman!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You know I love a marshmallow. How did you make those? Mmmmm.
Homemade marshmallows?? You might as well have said that you "made" a banana - I didn't realize that was possible. I definitely don't want to know what's in them. Did you cry at Hannah's first piano recital? I'm sure I would have.
So where is the recipe? You can't just blog about all this yummy stuff and not post the recipe! So pass it along woman!
Post a Comment