Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th!!

This year we made a quick trip up to Utah for the 4th.


We started out with the usual 4 wheeler ride around the yard with Grandpa and some yummy bbq.

Then off to the main attraction...Stadium of Fire!!!


cute gals...

Hosted by Glen Beck...
She Daisy .... and...........

The Jonas Brothers!!!!!!! Cute Joe....

Kevin.......

and Nick. They put on such a great show and i think i might have enjoyed it more than my girls. I come from the era of NKOTB, what can i say. I love my boy bands.

The burning of the gigantic flag seen above...

and of course, the fireworks.
We had a great time and it's hard not to appreciate our country even more after attending a great show like this.
Happy 4th!


6 comments:

Becky said...

Good times. Good times.

Laura Z said...

I was a/an NKOTB girl myself, my mom was a Beatles fan (we used to argue about WHICH was the original boy band :-) and now Caroline is in love with Jonas - sigh :-)

Carrie said...

I love a good 4th of July celebration! I love that picture of the giant flag with the crowd in front - just so very patriotic.

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

I want to marry Austin's hair right now. So dang cute.

Natalie said...

Looks like you had a fab time! I am glad everyone humored you in your love of boy bands!

Jori said...

I am completely jealous! I haven't been to Stadium of Fire since Bob Hope came in 1987. Good grief I'm old. I heard the Jonas Brothers were coming but I didn't know about SheDaisy, I love them!