Thursday, November 5, 2009

Let the countdown begin!

Yes, i am one of those people. You know, the kind that once the temperature drops even 10 degrees, i would prefer to jump right to Christmas and forget about the stuff in between. Well, come December 1st, this puppy if finding it's spot right up on the fridge. (to remind us everyday how slowly December is going by)





and to think, this cookie sheet was on its way out just days earlier.

2 comments:

Haley and Lance (but probably just Haley) said...

Yay - lots of new stuff! I love the kids' Halloween costumes! I agree that the new hamster is kind of cute. I'm l-ing o.l. about Austin giving the hamster ball a good kick. Your kids are so dang cute. So's Pedro.

Jori said...

Very cute! You should start feeding witchy martha the good ideas.:) I can't believe Hannah is 8 I remember when she was one of my sunbeams, and Olivia is in kindergarten?? Good grief.